2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Prestijess Adaptive Apparel

While being in attendance at the Los Angeles Abilities Expo, I met many new fabulous people! I started going around the different booths because I wanted to find a booth that was selling hats. I approached the Jarah Ala Menn booth and began to converse with the founder of the company, Latrice Anderson. Before I knew it, I was looking at all her clothing products, meeting her family and exchanging numbers with her. I am so glad that I got the chance to meet Latrice! She is such a great woman who is going to high places! I look forward to doing further work with her to help promote her wonderful mission filled adaptive clothing business! Look out for my future work with Jarah Ala Menn Women’s Adaptive Clothing Line!