2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Church Family Support

In order to get to all my speaking engagements and the Ms. Wheelchair America pageant, I have been doing a lot of fundraising. Thank you to everyone who has donated! It is greatly appreciated beyond what you could ever imagine! I would not be able to do it without you! Special thanks to my church family at Tacoma Christian Center! You all have helped me so much in every way! Thank you for supporting me and never leaving my side! Since joining this spirit filled chirch family, back in 2006, I have grown so much in my relationship with Christ, as well as my mental and phsical health. Thank you for everything Pastor Harris for leading and guiding me to a better life with my Lord Jesus Christ! There is truly no one eI love my church family so much! I don't know where I would be without you Tacoma Christian Center! I consider myself extremely blessed to have found you.