2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Nationals With Klarissa

This journey of being Ms. Wheelchair Washington 2010 is one that will definitely never be forgotten! There is nothing that can compare to how I feel now. I couldn’t ask for anything better! I am getting ready to go to the national competition, in Grand Rapids, Michigan on August 9th to compete for the title of Ms. Wheelchair America 2011. I now have my application turned in! I have been doing fundraisers to get the finances for the trip to the Ms. Wheelchair America pageant. This entire experience has allowed me to bond with my “one and only twin sissy“, Klarissa, like never before! From the day that I was crowned, I have felt so much love and encouragement from her! She just took me, last week, to get my dress for speech night at nationals. She is going with me, as my helper, to the Ms. Wheelchair America pageant. I can’t wait for that week of fun! I am so excited! Thank you for all of your support in everything that I do Klarissa! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!