2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Cookie Lee

As I reported before, I have gotten an incredible amount of support from everyone around me. I just wanted to thank one more person, Lee Ann Tuohy! I met Lee Ann at the All American Girl fundraiser for Sami Schubert a few weeks ago. She is a wonderful representative for Cookie Lee. She was helping Sami raise the funds to attend her national pageant to compete for the All American Girl by selling Cookie Lee products for her. We started talking and Lee Ann offered to do the same for me to raise the funds to get to the national competition to compete for the Ms. Wheelchair America title. We have everything straightened out and Lee Ann will be at Tacoma Christian Center selling her Cookie Lee products on May 30th and June 6th after both services. Come out and get some awesome new jewelry and help me get to the Ms. Wheelchair America pageant on August 8th in Grand Rapids, Michigan all at the same time! First service is at 9am; second service is at 11am. Thank you Lee Ann!!!