2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

HOPES Update


Thank you to all who came out to support me and the HOPES Foundation last weekend at the Destiny Classic Festival. We had a tremendous outcome! We had wheelchair basketball games, food, music, games and vendors. I got the chance to meet so many people who showed me nothing but encouragement in everything I choose to embark on! So many people came out to learn more about the HOPES Foundation, how it originated and where it is going. We are doing big things! Together we can go as far as God will take us! I am so unbelievably blessed to be such a big part of the formation, promotion and management of the HOPES Foundation! If anyone wants to get more information about the HOPES Foundation, please go to www.hopesfoundation.org. Thank you to everyone who has shown any form of support for the HOPES Foundation! It is greatly appreciated my so many people!