2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

White River High School

As Ms Wheelchair America I was invited as a guest speaker to White River High School in Buckley Washington. As a kid I use to go camping along White River all the time. This felt like destiny, full circle. I felt so honored by the staff and students for when I arrived they had a literal red carpet laid out for me!! The audience was a mixture of ages from Kindergarten to 12th grade, which was really fun!!! I shared my story and platform “Inclusion Revolution” with young and old, big and small. Then I did a question and answer time. I was thrilled at the demonstration of understanding each age group showed. I had a blast with the students as I was filled with joy at their positive feedback and honoring response.