2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Salt Lake City

I was hosted as Ms.Wheelchair America in Ogden Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City. I was only there for 48 hours, but it was a fun, action packed 48 hours. For starters I stayed in a quaint hotel, but it had a beautiful Koi pond behind it! That provided a place for relaxation and enjoyment. I also made a new and wonderful friend Former Ms. Wheelchair Utah 2012 Keli Babcock. She is a kindred spirit, and one of the leaders of the Roads to Independence Center in Ogden, UT. I had the wonderful privileged of sharing my story and platform with the clients of the Independence Center.I spoke to 3 different groups in one day. It was a whirlwind of making new friends, connections and inspiring people with disabilities to live life to the fullest!