2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

December 6th- Congratulations to Jannette Saxton on buying her first house!!!

It has been a very busy year as Ms. Wheelchair Washington and through this year, Jannette has done so many incredible things. I am so excited for her and her success, even during these hard times she has bought her first accessible house. I know this is a huge success for anyone and I know it will make her quality of life that much better!! I can't wait to have a get together!! As State Coordinator of the pageant, I have the honor of getting to know each contestant and title holder every year. I am so blessed that the last few Ms. Wheelchair Washington's have become some of my dearest friends!
I am so happy for you Jannette and wish you much happiness in your new home
~Tammy Wilber
Ms. Wheelchair WA State Coordinator