2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Jeremiah Gibbs Fundraiser

 
I had a magical day at the fundraiser for Jeremiah! He is 3 1/2 years old and was born with limb deficiencies. His Mom and several women planned an extravagant day of talent, pageant princesses, clowns, singers, dancers, and an auction to raise funds for his needs. I went as Ms. Wheelchair Washington and had the privilege of being the Mistress of Ceremonies. The purpose of this fundraiser was so close to my heart that I had to choke back tears at times as I shared my story and sang songs from the heart. The day was filled with the light of positive, good people, gathering for a common cause. Jeremiah wins the hearts of all who meet him. He is so amazing and I’m honored that I got to be part of his world for a day!