2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Seattle Adaptive Sports!!!

When I went to Seattle Mother's Day weekend my first stop right off the train was with Seattle Adaptive Sports playing basketball with everyone. Thank you so much for all your help Tami for all your help and inviting me to play it was/is very much appreciated!! It was great hanging out, meeting new people, talking to them and getting to know some of them. I haven't played basketball in a very long time but it was so much fun!! I really hope to visit Seattle Adaptive Sports again soon. I had been very curious about this group and Tacoma, that I am aware of there really are not a lot of options for groups geared towards adaptive sports where I live, I have looked around locally.
Thank you for making my day a Great one EVERYONE!!! You all are really great people. :)