2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Ms. Wheelchair Washington get to know Krystal

Hello Ladies!

I just wanted to touch base again and find out who can make it up to Snohomish this weekend. IF there is going to be a problem with everyone getting up here I am going to suggest that we meet at South Center for lunch as the discussion that I am calling for needs to happen soon. I committed to the Spina Bifida Association that I would coordinate as many of us to participate in the upcoming fundraising event - see info below.

If, for some reason, we cannot all get together I am going to ask that Krystal provide us with the time and location at the park to meet on March 20th - this time should include prep and set up prior to the event. The plan is for us to meet and greet participants as a group representing the Ms. Wheelchair WA program.

Again, I would love to see you all this Sunday, so let's decide where to meet at noon for lunch and discussion. Below is the forwarded press release of the event for reference.