2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Krystal Speaks at her college



On March 31, 2010 I was a part of the Multicultural Advisory Council meeting held on the Tacoma Community College campus. It was a great honor to have been invited to be with such a prestigious group of people working together to better assist the diverse people within the city of Tacoma. Everyone from Tacoma Community College employees to program directors and speakers from the Tacoma Area Coalition for Individuals with Disabilities to Pacific Lutheran University board members were in attendance. As a student on the TCC campus, I would have never thought I would have the chance to speak in front of such a driven group of people with the same focus of bringing all parts of the community together. I would like to thank everyone who was involved in getting me to this event.