2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Jannette visits St. Joseph - St. John Episcopal Church - 6/28/09

It was a great pleasure to speak at Saint Joseph-Saint John Episcopal Church, (Lakewood, Wash.) this last Sunday. I am grateful for the opportunity to address my desire to encourage others to achieve confidence and inspire others. I consider it a joy to share my story. I have learned many individuals may be facing an obstacle or challenge in their own personal journey. Often, it all about how we see that challenge, perhaps it is an opportunity in disguise! What a beautiful, sunny day it was! Thank you to Mother Gail and Father Rich. Your kind hearts and open arms allowed me to speak from the heart. Your congregation’s listening ears and giving spirits have spurred me on as continue on the path to Ms. Wheelchair America this August. Your generosity will not soon be forgotten. Many thanks.
Jannette, Ms. Wheelchair WA 2009