2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Ms. Wheelchair Washington loves her TiLite Wheelchair


When I think about daily living with a disability and using a wheelchair, I have a basic philosophy: The person comes before a disability. TiLite produces a line of wheelchairs with a customized flair that highlights the person’s unique needs while considering specific tastes and abilities.

As the newly crowned Ms. Wheelchair Washington 2009, I plan to share my positive experience with TiLite products as I travel to various events throughout my community; promoting TiLite’s quality and excellence to other wheelchair users.

I have been a TiLite customer for nearly nine years. I consider several factors when selecting a chair, some of which go beyond the chair itself. I have always been thoroughly impressed with TiLite’s use of positive, active people in their advertising campaigns. TiLite ads consistently include role models with active and fulfilling lives. TiLite not only produces an amazing product but encourages an active lifestyle as well. It is incredible to see people with disabilities using wheelchairs in every facet of the community, enjoying life to the fullest.


"I love my TiLite YR because its function and design put the person first, its style and tailored fit draw attention to the individual; not the wheelchair. TiLite magnificently blends necessity, durability and artistry into a wheelchair unlike any other wheelchair I have owned in the past. I am and always will be a loyal TiLite customer!"