2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Nina's Thoughts

So... I told all of you a couple months ago that I was going to be a Nina. Well, my twin sister gave birth to her healthy baby boy on November 6, 2010! I am having the time of my life being the Nina (God-Mother) to Lil' Johnny IV! I have always had an indescribable love for children, but to be able to know that I have the privilege to be a strong influence on this child's life from beginning to end is something that I will forever be grateful for. Being able to have that precious baby boy in my arms, and see that adorable smiling face is worth every sacrifice that I will ever have to make for him. I am ready to be there for Lil' Johnny when he needs that one person to just sit by his side in order to help him get through every troubling situation. And simply remind him that he can get through any situation with Christ our King, because he is more than a conqueror through Christ. Thank you Lord, for bringing Lil' Johnny's love into my life!

To Lil' Johnny: I give you my heart's promise that I will never turn my back on you. I will love, support, guide, motivate, encourage and protect you until the day I die. I love you Lil' Johnny IV!!!!