2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Center For Independence

I was recently invited to lead a workshop for Lakewood's Center For Independence on August 17, 2010. This event is by far, the most enjoyable event I have been a part of as Ms. Wheelchair Washington. I have always had a heart for the youth of America. I have a deep desire to guide youth through all the struggles and battles that I have gone through myself. To be able to mentor the youth who were a part of this event was very rewarding. It reminded me why I have worked so hard to get to where I am today. I look forward to getting more involved with the Center For Independence for future outreach events! Thanks to all of those at the Center For Independence for all the work that you do for the people of Washington state! I am so honored to have been a part of such a prestigeous event!