2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Annual Get Together

On June 19th the Ms. Wheelchair Washington Program held our annual Ms. Wheelchair Washington get together! Tammy, Sigrid, Elaine, Meg, Janette and myself came together for a day of fun at Janette's house! It was such a fun time! With everyone living all throughout Washington state, and having separate goals and visions to work towards, it is not very often that we all get the chance to get together to just have a good time. I just love the sense of unity and support that the Ms. Wheelchair Washington program gives to all women wheelers! I have never had a strong support system of women who also utilize wheelchairs. Since I have entered into the Ms. Wheelchair Washington family, I can honestly say that I have the strongest support system of fellow women wheelers that I could ever ask for. We each have a bond with each other that can never be broken. I will be a part of the Ms. Wheelchair Washington family all the way to the end! I am so honored to be able to say that! Love you ladies!