2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Thank You to the Ms. Wheelchair Washington Program


It is an honor to be crowned Ms. Wheelchair Washington 2014! I completely didn’t expect to be crowned my first time running. I just want to say thank you to the Ms. Wheelchair Washington Program and ALL involved!! The pageant on March 8th, 2014 was a day I will truly NEVER forget. Even if I hadn’t won this title it was such an unforgettable experience, with unforgettable people. I Love that everyone is so motivating and welcoming. Thank you so much for making me feel so welcomed and a part of the group it means a lot to me. Even after my year as Ms. Wheelchair Washington is up I hope to continue to be a part of this fantastic group of people.


Thank you so much with ALL my heart!!