2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington

2016 Ms. Wheelchair Washington
Nicole Martini

Jenny Adams Final Message


The time has come to crown the next Ms. Wheelchair Washington 2014! The Pageant was on Saturday March 8th, 2014. It was surreal to get ready that morning realizing that I had been there getting ready for the same event exactly 1 year ago. I have packed a lifetime of adventure into this year. Winning the title last year opened so many doors to share my message of “The Power of Words” in Washington State. And then, I won the National title. I have published a book and traveled the nation sharing my platform “Inclusion Revolution.” I skied, I surfed, I overcame so much fear. I’m still Ms. Wheelchair America until August, 2014. I know this is only the beginning of many great adventures to come! This years pageant was yet again another day full of fun and making new friends! The Ms. Wheelchair Washington 2014 crown goes to Evelyna Castro. I am so excited for her!! Her platform is “Acceptance Through Adversity.” She will be a great advocate for people with disabilities in Washington State!! And she will be going to Nationals in August.